Tuesday 7 August 2012

Wiz Khalifa Says Amber Rose WILL Have His Baby.....Just NOT NOW!

Wiz Khalifa has revealed that he definitely wants kids.  And despite rumors that his fiancee Amber Rose has been sporting a baby bump lately, he denies she's carrying any Baby Wizes.  For now.  Deets inside.....

 

 

During an interview on the Q Deezy Show on Philly's 107.9, Wiz Khalifa discussed his boo Amber Rose and said he wants her to be the mother of his kids.  But even though she's been looking suspiciously with child lately with a rounder bod and no more dyed hair, he says she's not pregnant...yet.  The "Work Hard Play Hard" rapper told Q Deezy:

"I want babies. I definitely want to have kids for sure. Oh, you all think Amber's pregnant? Cause I've been asked that. I'm saying here that is not what people think it is. But, she will have my baby in life, and you guys will know when she's pregnant. But it's not the time now for people to start going crazy."

The leader of the Taylor Gang added that he's loving the (almost) married life and even researches it.

"It's going awesome, man. The married life, I feel like I'm already married." "I read books and s--- like that. Like there's this book called 'Things I Wish I'd Known Before [We] Got Married.' That's a good book 'cause it just tells you a lot about being selfless and really, really communicating. And know when you get upset, just talking about it and letting them know why you're upset."

 

So no baby yet.  Amber's just in love and letting go--a bit--of that bold video vixen look.  She's on the wifey tip now.  And seems like Wiz really has his head on straight when it comes to his relationship.  We're sold on it.  We know we know...sue us.

Here's the full interview below:

Source: http://theybf.com/2012/08/07/wiz-khalifa-says-amber-rose-will-have-his-babyjust-not-now

Ali Larter Alice Dodd Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment