Monday 17 September 2012

Elizabeth Olsen Brings "Liberal Arts" To London

Getting ready to show off her latest work, Elizabeth Olsen attended a photocall for her film "Liberal Arts" in London, England on Sunday (September 16).

The 23-year-old actress looked elegantly chic in a knee-length black skirt, white blazer, and strappy heels, as she posed for the waiting photographers before heading to the main event.

As for the film, the Josh Radnor-written-and-directed dramedy is described as follows: When 30-something Jesse returns to his alma mater for a professor's retirement party, he falls for Zibby, a college student, and is faced with a powerful attraction that springs up between them.

In a recent interview with "Collider," Elizabeth opened up about whether or not she could relate to her character's "old soul trapped in a young body" personality, saying, "Yeah absolutely. Actually when I was in high school I used to say that I just wanted to be old, I wanted to have the stories to tell, and now I’m in a totally different place where I’m like, 'I’m very happy being where I am.' I don’t need to go back or rush for it, I’m happy with where I am right now."

Check out the trailer for "Liberal Arts" in the player below.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/elizabeth-olsen/elizabeth-olsen-brings-liberal-arts-london-727629

Elena Lyons Elisabeth Röhm Elisha Cuthbert

No comments:

Post a Comment