Sunday 7 October 2012

Ashley Greene Covers Women's Health South Africa October 2012

With just over a month remaining until the November "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" theatrical debut, Ashley Greene garnered herself a little overseas exposure by covering the October 2012 issue of Women's Health South Africa.

The 25-year-old actress looks fit and fabulous on the front page shot while dishing about the past, present and future when it comes to her big screen career for the feature column titled 'Interview with the Vampire'.

Highlights from Miss Greene's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Women's Health South Africa!

On getting her start in acting:
"I knew I was never going to make a big as a model, so acting was something I thought I should try. I made a deal with my parents that if I stayed out of trouble and didn't have to borrow too much money, they'd let me keep auditioning instead of coming back to Florida to go to college."

On 'Twilight' coming to an end:
"I have a lot of mixed emotions. This has been a huge chunk of the past five years of my life and it's given me an incredible platform and fan base. It's also scary to realize that I have to make the most my opportunity so I can make my mark in other films. So there's that kind of anxiety, but also the sadness and nostalgia that comes with knowing I'm going to miss all the actors and crew."

On her career of evolvement:
"I'm at the point where I'm able to go for the big roles every top actress wants to play. It's a whole other level for me now, but I'm ambitious and I think I have the talent to make it. If you don't believe in yourself, no one else can make it happen for you."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ashley-greene/ashley-greene-covers-womens-health-south-africa-october-2012-735168

Georgina Grenville Gina Carano Gina Gershon

No comments:

Post a Comment